Well so far I have now lost 15 lbs-12.5 inches from around my body-4 just from the waist alone!! Can I get an AMEN-HALLALUAH!! I even need new clothes-love it!! 2 sizes smaller! So excited! Good thing is I am smaller than I have been since 2004-so that is awesome!!
So only 10 more lbs to the first goal and I know I will make it!
In other news-hubby said he would be willing to do the whole DD thing,BUT-so far nada. I did get sex because I was a bitty! I recently told a friend who is having trouble in his marriage-if he was willing to continue in his bad, failing marriage for 15 more years:reality check-am I??
Brighter news have found another old boyfriend that I didnt know I still had these feelings for-guess what? I do and it really sucks-cause "what could have beens" are so hard to face-as are "what nows"?
So, I talked with hubby and I am giving him a reasonable amount of time to react!
More to come? So what is a reasonable amount of time?
HMMMMMMMMM
No comments:
Post a Comment