Time changes and there are times when I wish that things would stay the same. Then again, change is good. So, what me-nothing has changed me lately? Well thoughts that are in my mind make me wonder what is going on-am I crazy-what should I do with all these thoughts. I have not been writing because well I get busy doing-who knows and never get to write down what is going on.
Well it is April and in May I am going to walk across the stage and become a college graduate. I have been looking hard for a job, one that has a promise of perhaps paying for those loans I took out to get trough college. I recently had to go to the doctor so I'm trying harder than ever to find a job that has health insurance benefits. My job now has the benefit of your birthday as a paid holiday-whoppee!! Anyway, good new on that front is that I got a slight raise, I am now salaried, witch means that I don't have to do the clock watching.
So,in my Private life there is so, so much that I could write here. We were doing so well, we were actually connecting in ways that were wonderful-then nothing. Literally every thing stopped and he began the great-play on the computer all the freaking time. I mean I love him and I try to give him the benefit of the doubt, that he just does this like I like to read books-but at least if he asked me to, I would be there to watch TV with him, I would stop everything if he were to just ask-him-no way-no way at all. Sometimes I fell totally alone when he is right in the room with me-so what to do-scream, cry? No, i will just write it down and every now and then complain about it. So sad-
The kids-well they are a constant happy place, except they have the terrible fighting problem. Only with each other-fight about everything and it is soooo incredibly annoying, I want to cry with frustration-but hey that would just not work! Evan is totally teenage annoying and the other two are just regular child annoying.
This post sounds like I am unhappy-unfortunately right now-that happens to be true!
No comments:
Post a Comment