Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ok-here we go again

I have an addiction-really a complusion. I am fat-I like to eat and all the bad things too. So, this year we have cut out fried foods(occasionally I do get some);I am eating more veggies, turning down bread and processed food. I lost about 30 lbs felt real good about myself-so I slacked off!! Bad-Amy

Now I have decided that I have gained too much back and off to the diet race I go again. The thought is, how am I going to keep myself on track this time? I am making a pact with myself and will track progress here!

1-I will write down everything I consume-no cheating-even if it is bad!
2-If I have a craving I will try to devert my attention with something else.
3-I will weigh only once a week!
4-I will reward success with money into an account instead of food! maybe a dollar for each pound-I know its only 100 bucks after I am finished-or less-but it is something!
5-I will do measirements/weights and write them down even if they are bad.
6-My goals will be small-10% at a time
7-I will ask for help from my husband
8-I will not deprive myself to the point I am ready to eat coco powder all by itself
9-I have done this before-I can do it again
10-I will stop yo-yo!!

Ok, so there I go-a pact with me and me alone! I wish me luck and only have to say that I am already beautiful, smart, funny, and loving-now lets just add healthy and diabetes free(have type 2)!

No comments: