Ok, I was watching the television last night and there were a couple of things that disturbed me. Here are the top one!
1-Commercial for laptop around the world. This guy came on and talked about how they were trying to get a laptop into the hands of everykid in the devloping worlds. Ok I have a few problems with this. First problem why don't we worry about getting the kid fresh water, food, farming equipment for his family, why not build him a house that doesn't leak or get too hot or cold. I know that education is important-I know this but what good is a freaking laptop going to do this child who has nothing else?? The second thing that there are kids in America-you know the country you live and pay taxes in-that do not have laptops-schools that do not have enough teachers-books-supplies,they pay our teacher shit and then think that we should help the other countries. And don't even get me started on how many sick, hungry, cold, wet, and deprivedpeople we have living in our Country!! But hey we need to make sure that thrid world countries have laptops! Bullshit-we need to focus on our country-take care of our people, when there are no more hungry homeless or abused children and women in this country I will be glad to give money for other countries!
Ok, enough from me! I just have a sore spot there and a couple other places. America is always so worried aout other countries and all the while Our Country is struggling. I give to charities that need support-Animal Sheters, Battered Women, Salvation Army, I recycle clothes, I give money, food. I do not buy unneeded and unwanted things for the family. I want America to survive, I want Americans to have enough! I guess that just makes me an American.
So, the only other thing that bothers me is my Mother and all her cramming of useless infrmation to me and then her advice-which as one person said is more like assvice! But that is another blog for another day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment