I am happy to report that I have been doing well, not eating bad things, drinking water... then my mom came to visit. She made treats for me-am I to say no-that may hurt her feelings-then Grandma also visiting made me cookies. Well, you know I had to eat a few-each day-every few hours. Well, anyway then my MIL made supper both nights. Great I don't have to cook! Not so great I can not control portion, salt, butter, etc... But I did get a steak and Lasanga-homemade-oh so good! So today I woke up-after 8 lb lost last week to 3 lb gain-probaly water retention-I hope! So, wa,wa,wa I will start again-no big deal-tey are not cooking for me anymore! I can control myself-I did good-I did not eat all the cookies-gave the kids and dog and Hubby ate some too! It was just that I did get a few-they were good too-so was the Diet Coke with them!!
In other news- Tweeny Todd is struggling with asking a girl out. He acts as if he were totally in love-but unable to tell her "you're pretty!". He talked with me and some how the conversation took on a "sex talk" vibe-quickly I did not want to insist that my teenege son tell me about sex, he asked I answered, Then heard the words-"when it is time...ask your Dad how to use a condom", oh shit I think I just told him it was ok to have sex-wait I recant-no sex-ever! Darn too late!! Then again me and my hubby already know he has taken condoms from our drawer-we know cause we don't use them and they are missing-this means he was in the "play" drawer and we wonder when he will ask what all that was for-I am worried!!
As long as Mini-Me doesn't ask-we are all good!
No comments:
Post a Comment