Well, this weekend I have done bad with the drinking-I am presently drinking Cherry Diet Coke and it is heavenly! I promise to get back to the water drinking. Maybe-definatly!
So, I got out of bed late-really just lounged around and watched movies with Hubby! It was great because no matter what happens the weekend helps us to reconnect with eachother. We can hold on and be comfortable. We are still enjoying being newly weds, the one year mark is approaching and we will no longer be newly weds-then we will just be regular old married folks. That is fine with me, cause when I remember the first marriage-I barely survived the first year intact. So, it is a releif that we have so little that we disagree on. It makes me smile that we have never yelled at eachother-compared to the constant screaming of the first one. I am so happy that I have a partner and not just a husband. I had waited for this for a long time-to find someone who could fufill all my requirements-friend, lover, companion, and able to get over my little problems.
No comments:
Post a Comment